Monday, September 22, 2008

slacker

Ok, it's official I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging. Hmm... I should really try and be better at it.
Well anywho, I do have to say that I am pumped for the Grey's to start this week. I can't wait. It will be a good season indeed.
Also, I will admit that I am one of those obsessive freaks about the Twilight series and I can't wait for the movie to come out. WOO HOO. I know I am a lil crazy about it. I just hope they make it as good as the book.
So ya. Not much has really happened lately. Same ol same ol. I have committed to a strict workout scheldule! I will succeed and the warm, comfy, cozy bed will not win when the alarm goes off to tell me to go to the gym. Bright and early.
Well I will try and be better at blogging, I promise. But I'm going to pop a movie in and most likely fall asleep in the first 30 min.
Much love,
L

No comments: