Sunday, October 5, 2008

Future Mommy

SOOO....
I have a confession to make. After the past 2 days of shopping...ALOT I ended up buying a lot of baby stuff. Don't worry, I am not prego. However everyone around me is, or already has a child. (My bestfriends) HMMM...well after picking out some really cute Juicy Couture Baby outfits (clearance), I am kinda jealous. I want a baby.
I just think that a baby is the most amazing gift anyone can be given. And I feel out of the circle because I don't have one. My word, Meg, Ashlee, Mindy, Ashley S, and Ashley E, all have babies. Well Ashlee's and Ashley S' is on the way...but still.
I guess I didn't drink the water at the right time. I just know that I will be a great mom and I can't wait.
I have learned a lot by just watching these mommies. I am in aw at how much someone can truely care for another human being. So much that one has written a song...(which me and sister cried listening to)
IDK people, I just love kids so much that I want to spoil my own. I want to be the person that a little one comes running to, their hero, their best friend, their mommy. I want to comfort, hold, play, smile, cry, giggle, and sleep with my own.
But reality check L, you can wait. And until the time is right and until God gives you that little miracle of your own, you can just spoil everyone elses. You are The aunt to Cameron and Aubree. So your time will come. Just enjoy the little ones you have now in your life.
Much Love,
Future mommy L

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yeah, let's definitely wait on this. :)