Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner... Yes Please!

Well I just got home not to long ago. Hungry... So I look in the wonderful rectangular box known as the fridge. What do I find? Oh nothing for dinner... But breakfast food. Oh ya. Eggs, bacon, toast, and milk. Yummy! So who cares if it was 7:30 pm and I had breakfast for dinner? It put a lil spice in today.
So today I thought I should probably call my mom. Haven't talked to her in awhile. Why you may ask? Oh we don't have the best of relationships and quite frankly she can drive me up a wall. But today I was kinda feeling bad that we hadn't done anything in awhile so I give her a ring. We talked for awhile on the phone, caught up on things. Well caught up on things as in I didn't tell her everything I would normally tell anyone else. But oh well. So we ended up at Gateway Market and had lunch and to my surprise it actually went well. No arguing, no rolling of the eyes, no "were is the closet exit sign j.i.c. she freaks out," it was actually just nice. I wish it could always be like that, but she has her days.
Than I went to my grandparents and went through my clothes cause we're having a garage sale this weekend. It made me sad that I actually used to be able to fit in half of them.... eh. But I will fit in to them again, someday. Hopefully soon. Is it lazy of me that after having no life for 12 yrs because of playing sports so much that now I always find excuses not to go to the gym? Ok, Ok, Yes it is lazy of me, but I'm getting back into the routine of the "E" word my "Finey" would say, exercise. And I will be skinny again... healthy skinny! :]
After that I went with my sister to the mall. Good thing: I didn't buy one thing!!! My boyfriend would be sooo proud. But it was fun, just hanging out with her. She is one amazing person and we always have a good time even if it entails going and paying the Von Maur bill.
Speaking of sister.... I am so happy for her. She is moving into her own place soon. Im actually jealous. Wish I could afford to live with her... but no job, means no money for rent. :[ But I'm sure I'll be over to visit quite often! She is a hard worker and deserves nice things! So I hope she enjoys it and has fun. "Favorite things" party coming soon maybe? On a lil bigger budget? I'm in!

L

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You can sleep on my couch anyday... or maybe in my bed with me if I'm feeling really generous! :) xoxo