Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yep Yep

So here I am, again. Staying up way to late and on the computer. I haven't written lately because I have been so busy running around and doing many things. Craziness.
So update on the job status...none. I do however have an interview on Friday. Hopefully it will go well. It is only part time, but the manager said there is a chance I will be able to get full time in a little while. Which I guess is fine, part time is better than no time.
Me and Chuck went to St. Louis for the 4th of July and had a blast. We hung out with his family most of the time, which is a lot of fun. He has an amazing family. They always ask when were moving down there. :] One of the days I did hair for 8 hrs or so on most of his family. We also went to Grants Farm and the AB Brewery. (we usually always go there, free beer!) But each time we go visit St. Louis we always try and go do something new. We both absolutely love it there. A lot to do and see.
We also just got back yesterday from the farm. We go down there a lot too. It was nice. Hot and humid, and a bunch of tics. I don't do well with ticks. That's why I love going there when it's not tick season :] It was relaxing though, we fished and just hung out with his gramps and Riley.
Well, I am going to go. I figured I should just write for a little bit. Oh I'll put some pics up next time from the 4th. Haven't uploaded them yet :[ Wish me luck at my interview and I will write more soon!!!
L

No comments: