Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hey Girl Hey

Hey it's me Lindsee, You can call me L. So what do I say to start my new blog? Hmm...I don't want to be boring. Idk. Well, I am finally done with school, jobless. However looking. I guess not really looking as hard as I probably could. I'm enjoying this time off that I have. Not enjoying getting low on cash. Heh. But it's nice having a break considering the fact I haven't had more than 2 days off in a row in the past oh... 2 years or so. So give me a break when it's been 2 months today since I graduated college. I guess I should probably go drop off my resume at some salons tomorrow huh. We'll see.
What else, Oh. I am in a serious relationship with the best man I could have ever asked for. His name is Charles, I call him Chuck. Most people call him Chuck actually. We have been together for 2 years now and things are great. We've lived together for the past year and it's great. (well except for the fact he doesn't know how to use a laundry basket, all his clothes end up on the floor next to it! :]) He works a lot though, but it's OK. We somehow still manage to make time for us, so it's good. He decided to go to college this fall, I hope he does well. He has been wanting to go to school for awhile. He is thinking about criminal justice. He wants to be a cop. Which I think he would be amazing at. He is so in tune with all that stuff.

We do have a dog. Her name is Riley. She is a bundle, very hyper, always on the go. Burring random toys and things around the house, outside. It's funny when you sit down and she just looks at you like, "um your sitting on my bone, which is under the cushion." She is very intelligent though, you can't out smart her at all. She is a 70 pound boxer/weimaraner mix who thinks she is a lap dog. Well, doesn't think she is, she just is. She has the biggest jowls ever! Even though she has chewed up and ruined many things of ours we still love her a lot.

I do have an amazing group of friends. I absolutely love them. My sister Nikki is amazing. We have become quite close in the past few years. She is my person. My best friend Meaghan and I have been friends for 1o years now. She is a great person, sometimes I wonder what the hell she is doing but I always support her. Ashlee is my other best friend, we we're roommates in college and had a blast. I've gone to school with her since kindergarten. Ha pictures are really funny to look at. She is a very smart person and will do well. I do miss living with her but we still talk & see each other a lot!

Well, I hope that wasn't too boring but I figured I'd tell ya some things about me and my life so when things come up you can kinda have an idea of what or who I'm talking about. Don't have to much to say other than I should really get to bed.
Much love,
L

No comments: