Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yeah Me!

Well I'll admit it. I have been really slacking on blogging. Just been busy lately, no excuse I know.
Here is a little update. On the 22nd I finally turned 21. Woo Hoo go me. It was exciting. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my friends and family. All the people I love the most was there to help celebrate! I am very grateful for the them all.
So I have had a few interviews. Still jobless but things are coming around. I had two interviews at a salon that I really like. On Monday I had to do a demo haircut and style on a friend. It went pretty well if I do say so myself. The manager said she would give me a call this week so hopefully she will report back with good news. However it is only part time but that is ok with me. It will help me build my clientèle and perfect my skills, or at least sharpen them. It's an industry where everything changes everyday so you will always be learning a new technique or what not.
Also, my sister found a good office job for me too. Hopefully I get it. It's full time so I will actually have a steady income instead of living on the hairstylist check all the time. But it's an amazing place to work and I have only heard good things about it. So if I get it (pray that I do) I will be one crazy busy cookie. I'll do my office job full time during the day and work nights and weekends at the salon. Say hello to no life what so ever. Don't worry though I have been use to this schedule since I was 15 waitressing. So I think I'll manage, I hope I'll manage. It just feels nice that these opportunities have come up. My life, I feel like has been turning around and actually falling in to place for once. I like it.

No comments: